World Trade Center, Mexico city
Find out how to sell your travel product in Latin America, how to use social media to protect your company from the current credit crunch, and how to be a winner using the best marketing travel technology! – FREE workshops available now!
There is no doubt that social media, and new travel technology will help your company transcend the current credit crunch. The question is – how can you take control of this media into your advantage? What travel technology to use, and who to partnership with to endure and triumph in these critical times?
These answers will be covered at the Travel Distribution Latin America Summit 2009.
Hear from Starwood Hotels & Resort, Mobissimo, AMIPCI Asociación Mexicana de Internet, Expedia, ATPCO Latin America, Quaxar, Pegasus Solutions, Amadeus, and many more! On how to adapt the best strategies, how to use social media, and how to adapt the best travel technology for your specific needs, to boost sales in Latin America.
TravelTradeForum is proud to bring the most insightful travel distribution conference to help you achieve this strategic goal. This is set to be the impeccable opportunity to develop your Latin American strategy and start to build your business partnership in this highly diverse and dynamic market.
Agenda Highlights include:
* Understand how Latin American consumers use Internet to buy travel today?
* Analyze what challenges and opportunities do e-commerce in Mexico and the rest of Latin America present?
* Learn how Latin American tour operators are Sselling directly online?
* Is it worth to invest in technology costs to aggregate content -As Latin America travel agents face many airlines and vendors opting for direct distribution channels, bypassing GDSs.
* To what extent do Latin American consumers use search engine to find travel information?
* Get advice on how to overcome the difficulty of accepting payments in this region. Credit card procurement/payment methods across the Latin region; how agencies are trying to increase online travel given the lack of credit card distribution.
* Analyze key trends of corporate travel management practices in Latin America.
Notable speakers for this conference include: (we expect 25-30 senior speakers)
* Roberto Souviron, CEO, Despegar.com
* Leonel Azuela, CEO, Quaxar
* Beatrice Tarka, CEO, Mobissimo
* Ing. Enrique Bustamante Rodriguez, Director General, AMIPCI Asociación Mexicana de Internet
* Mauricio Baranda, Director General México, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
* Mayra Gonzalez, Hotel Integration Manager, Mexico, Central/South America, West Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group
* Trip Barrett, Vice President Marketing Latin American Division, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
* Javier Polanco, Market Manager, Central Mexico and Central America, Expedia
* Marcelo Freire, Director – Sales & Customer Service, ATPCO Latin America
* Maria José Julia, Account Manager Latin America Region, Pegasus Solutions (tbc)
* Noé Elizarrarás Rios, Presidente Nacional, AMAV (Asociación Mexicana de Agencias de Viajes)
* Ian Molanphy, Country Manager- Mexico, Travelport
* Gretchen E. Minick, Director of Online Marketing, Mexico & Latin America, Sol Meliá Hotels & Resorts
* Federico Isuani, Director de Marketing North LATAM, Amadeus (tbc)
» Prices are from $ 150 US – We have limited space, available on a FIRST-COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How to register:
Click here or if you have a special registration code, or for group passes, contact Joe Miranda at email@example.com or call 0044 207 993 5907
More information: http://www.traveltradeforum.com/emailblast2.html
Un comentario en «Travel Distribution Latin America Summit 2009»
Gracias, ahora se que tengo que repetir el mio pero estoy a tiempo, lo recomendare tambien a mis amigos!